If you would like to check out a book, please let us know and we will bring it to the meeting. Books will be marked checked out so you know which is available. You have a month to read it. Another month to renew. If lost/damaged, you will pay for the book. More will be listed.
- Sound: A Memoir of Hearing Lost and Found by Bella Bathurst
- The Best of Dogs for the Deaf by Dogs for the Deaf, Inc.
- Kicking Up Dirt by Ashley Fiolek
- What Did You Say? An Unexpected Journey into the World of Hearing Loss by Monique E. Hammond
- Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John