Angel Sound is a free, PC-based, self paced, interactive auditory training and assessment program. The iPad version is more abbreviated than the PC version. To use Angel Sound on MAC computers, Parallels Desktop or Bootcamp (with Window OS installed) is required.
Request a CD via email: email@example.com
iPhone/iPad application. App available in App store– i-angelsound
- A training program that increases visual-auditory speech comprehension
- For those who have difficulty understanding speech in noisy situations.
- Holistically trains your brain, eyes, and ears to work together to speechread.
- Even people with perfect hearing need this skill in order to understand speech in a noisy environment
- Clinically shown to improve speech comprehension by more than 40 percent.
- Simple and intuitive to use. You don’t have to be a computer whiz!
ReadmyQuips Starter, Price: $39.99
ReadmyQuips Home Complete, Price: $99.99
ReadmyQuips Gift Certificate, Price: $99.99
LACE (Listening and Communication Enhancement): Therapy for the Brain
Entire program intended to be completed in about a month’s time. Most effective if done in 20-30 minutes sessions, several days a week.
- Not just for new hearing aid users
- Anyone can benefit from activities: Even people without hearing loss
- Learning to effectively listen again- Aural Rehabilitation
- Practice listening in difficult situations
- Adjusts level to your progress
- Feedback on progress
LACE is available in the following formats:
- CD ($99)
- DVD ($99)
- Online- with iPad/Android access ($79)
Postit Science: Brain Fitness Program
- Designed to enhance brain function by improving the accuracy and speed of the remembering and thinking brain
- Exercises focus on auditory reception
- Based on the work of respected neuroscientists from world-renowned universities and institutes, led by Dr. Michael Merzenich of the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF)
Available on their website or from www.Amazon.com for approximately $197.
Listening Programs for Cochlear Implants